– WTF is this?
– Dudley Webb declines to comment in a downtown development puff piece:
As for CentrePointe, the Webb Companies declined to comment for this story; in a recent public statement, Dudley Webb said he was “still not sure when the project will begin.”
– The Abby Johnson abortion hoax turns out to be a really pathetic hoax.
– The Worst Man in Washington, Joe LIEberman, has approval/disapprovals of 25/69 in Connecticut. I echo the Great Orange Satan when he says: “My biggest fear is that Joe Lieberman retires on his own accord. I want the residents of Connecticut to forcefully retire him.”
– Want to hear a sentence that illustrates how messed up this state is?
Research conducted by the Institute of Taxation and Economic policy show that, in 2007, a non-elderly family earning roughly $23,000 a year pays 10.8 percent of their income in taxes, whereas those earning $346,000 (or more) are subject to a 6.1 percent rate.
– The anti-choice freaks in Louisville are perhaps the scum of the earth. But Lt. Dan at least has their vote.
– Am I the only one afraid to look at the just convened legislative session in Frankfort? The Horror… the Horror.
– Trey Grayson’s unintentional comedy webcast is coming January 14th.
– Jake Payne’s Meany McMeanerson liveblog of Gov. Beshear’s very odd State of the Commonwealth address is mean and stuff.
– I somehow missed the greatest quote ever back in December from State Rep Mary Lou Marzian when asked if she still had confidence in the word of Governor Beshear:
“What governor? What word?”